Photography Quote

I really believe there are things nobody would see if I didn't photograph them. - Diane Arbus

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I love Fall!!

The weather seems to have changed quickly here in the south. It got pretty cool here just in the last week. I hear it's getting cold sooner than normal here and apparently that means there's going to be a lot of snow this winter. So they say.
I'm headed to the mountains of North Carolina this weekend and looking forward to taking some pictures of the fall leaves and mountain scenery! I hope my camera holds out. I've been having major issues with my Nikon D70. An issue that's going to cost $240 just to have someone look at it! I haven't even picked up my Nikon in weeks. Maybe even months thanks to the problem. I've been using my small point and shoot Nikon. It's just not the same! So I'm hoping that my D70 will work long enough to get some good shots this weekend. I'll have my baby Nikon on hand just in case. I could break out my Canon EOS Rebel film camera. I have a great zoom lens for that one, but of course it's film. Film has to be developed and printed which costs money so I probably won't. But I'll have it with me just in case! I'll have my fall photos posted here shortly!!

No comments: